For smelly and irritated ears
THE ORIGINAL THORNIT POWDER for ITCHY or SMELLY EARS
Does your dog constantly scratch or rub his or her ears?
Cleaning gently with THORNIT EAR POWDER may help (especially dogs who hate ear drop cleaners)
EASY TO APPLY - no discomfort for your dog
- A small amount amount of powder is used each time
- Bottles come with easy to use guide
- The best way we have found is to use a small makeup or artist brush
- Pour some powder in the bottle lid and dip brush into this to pick up some powder
- Gently brush around the ear hole and powder will stay on, put the flap back and give a gentle massage
- That's all it takes - job done. Happy dog. Over the years, many customers have reported that cleaning this way has shown that irritation can often reduce quickly, but we suggest cleaning for 1-5 days is best.
- Only takes a few seconds and dogs love getting a gentle massage